My favourite food in the world

A plate of hot pancakes drizzled with Buckwheat Honey might be the most loved food item of the planet.

I love to eat and cook and why not there is nothing more better than food. The food gives us energy with taste. Without food, there is no life possible. There are so many dishes available in today’s time some like Indian foods like Pani Puri, idli Sambar, Dosa, Pav Bhaji etc whereas some like western foods like Pizza, Burger, Noodles etc. Among all the food Pizza is my favorite food because it tastes fabulous.

The pizza itself looks so crispy and so cheesy. My love for Pizza is very high that i can ignore the world for it. I am always hungry for pizza, no matter what's the time it is. Cheese is the secret ingredient of any food it makes any food taste yummy and crispy. Almost all kinds of ingredient can be put on pizza. Those diced vegetables, jalapenos, tomato sauce, cheese and mushrooms makes me eat more and more like a unique work of art. No matter what the occasion is you can celebrate it with pizza. No matter its Birthday party or after exam part pizza will always work on every kind of celebration.

My love for my pizzas is eternal and nobody on this planet could ever be able to replace it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Considerations to Understand as a Student

3 Business Ideas for Students

Why Marketing is the best field today